The Saint Joseph's Family Health Center provides high-quality primary care medical services for our patients by personalizing health care that meets their needs and delivering that care in a Patient Centered Medical Home Care Team model. Click here to learn more about our Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home.
Our Care Teams consist of a provider, nursing staff and ancillary staff who arrange all of their patients' treatment needs. Care Team members, including board-certified family medicine physicians, not only provide health care services at the office, they also coordinate with other providers or facilities as needed to handle the patient's total health care needs. We will work with family members as well if that is the patient's desire.
Patients can expect:
- access to clinical advice when they need it
- convenient appointments, including same day if required
- excellent communication from the Care Team regarding tests results, procedures and medications
- patient education and awareness so patients can fully understand their health care needs and take an active part in self-management
- Electronic medical records to track results, prescribe medications, obtain clinical information and monitor health and performance.
The Family Health Center accepts many commercial insurance programs, as well as Medicare, Medicaid, Family Health Plus and Child Health Plus.