Saint Joseph's Family Medicine
The Saint Joseph’s Family Medicine Center is proud to be recognized by the National Committee on Quality Assurance as a Patient-Centered Medical Home. The Patient Centered Medical Home is an approach to primary care that puts you at the center of your care.
We use teamwork to help deliver care that is personalized, comprehensive, coordinated and more convenient for patients – the way primary care should be. If you need access to other services or a specialist, the care team will guide you through the process from beginning to end.
The team consists of your primary care provider, Dr. Mike Menla, and a board certified Nurse Practitioner, Erika Mejia, are trained to care for people of all ages and health conditions throughout their lifespan
- A full range of primary care services are available including:
- Routine care for infections and illness
- Preventive cancer screenings for breast, cervical and colon cancer
- Care and treatment for chronic conditions, Diabetes, Asthma, Heart Disease and Hypertension
- Referral for specialists as needed
- Age based Immunizations
- Pediatric and Adolescent Care
- Blood Pressure management
- School, sports and work physicals
For after-hours access to clinical advice for urgent medical problems that cannot wait until the office open, call (914) 623-5400 for the answering service. One of our physicians are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you have a life-threatening emergency, call 911.