St. Vincent's Family Medicine
The St. Vincent’s Family Medicine Center is proud to be recognized by the National Committee on Quality Assurance as a Patient-Centered Medical Home. The Patient Centered Medical Home is an approach to primary care that puts you at the center of your care.
We use teamwork to help deliver care that is personalized, comprehensive, coordinated and more convenient for patients – the way primary care should be. If you need access to other services or a specialist, the care team will guide you through the process from beginning to end.
The team consists of a board certified Nurse Practitioner, Victoria Coon, who is trained to care for people of all ages and health conditions throughout their lifespan
A full range of primary care services are available including:
- Routine care for infections and illness
- Preventive cancer screenings for breast, cervical and colon cancer
- Care and treatment for chronic conditions, Diabetes, Asthma, Heart Disease and Hypertension
- Referral for specialists as needed
- Age based Immunizations
- Blood Pressure management
- School and work physicals
After Hours Access to clinical advice for urgent medical problems that cannot wait until the office open, call (914) 925-5800 for the answering service. One of our physicians are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you have a life-threatening emergency, call 911.