Outpatient Mental Health Services
Comprehensive psychiatric care is available for children, adolescents, adults and seniors at a clinic level of care. There are specialized tracks for the treatment of clients with co-occurring substance abuse disorders, mood disorders, serious mental illness, and issues involving trauma.
The St. Vincent's Outpatient Mental Health Service in Harrison and the St. Vincent's Behavioral Health Center in While Plains offers treatment for children and adolescents (ages 5 and older).
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Treatment of co-occurring disorders/dual diagnosis
- Intensive Outpatient Program (Harrison campus)
- Specialized services for treatment of mood disorders, serious mental illness and issues involving trauma
- Health screening and referral
- Medication education
- Symptom management
- Psychiatric rehabilitation readiness determination and referral
- Case management
- Crisis intervention and collaboration with community crisis services
- Referral to other services as appropriate
Bilingual services are available for Spanish-speaking adults and children.